Senior Insolvency Administrator
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will be managing a case load of your own cases in addition to assisting others within the team. Furthermore, your portfolio will consist of largely corporate work given the fact that the office has limited personal work.
This Independent Accountancy Practice based in central Birmingham, is looking to put its growth plans into action. Well known for offering a wide range of services, there's fantastic precedent for internal development and progression.
The duties of the Senior Insolvency Administrator include;
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Realising assets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Insolvency Manager and/or Insolvency Practitioner.
- Investigating Directors' conduct including misappropriation of company funds.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings and procedures
- Providing recommendations for sign off by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and senior members of staff to ensure case progression and prompt realisations of
- Attending site where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Ensuring statutory deadlines are met.
- Support of Administrators and Trainees.
- Seek to further increase and apply own technical knowledge.
- Look to assist with improving systems and processes by liaising with managers and partners.
- Support the Firm's external networking.
The successful candidate will be;
- You may be JIEB, CPI or ACCA qualified , or studying for JIEB, CPI, ACCA or other qualifications.
- As a necessity, you will have a background working within the insolvency sector, working for either a recovery department of an accountancy practice, or specialist insolvency and recovery organisation.
- You will have developed your career as an experienced insolvency administrator, or Senior Insolvency Administrator and have at least 3+ years' experience within this arena.
On offer for the successful candidate;
- Generous Salary
- Study Support (if required)
- Fantastic opportunity for internal progression
- Great benefits package