Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, multi disciplinary business based in Wolverhampton. They are looking to on board a Management Accountant, joining a small, dynamic team providing integral support to a growing business in which the successful candidate can make a real impact. This position offers real scope for development with regular contact with senior staff members. Ideally suited to a part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA) candidate looking to hone their skills and gain exposure to more senior tasks to continue to develop their career.
• Monthly management accounts for several entities as well as group consolidated accounts.
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy of accounts.
• Reviewing/maintaining the fixed asset registers. Ensuring correct capitalisation treatment is applied and disposing of capital assets where necessary.
• Monthly cash flow forecasts for multiple entities.
• Annual budgets and rolling profit forecasts.
• Detailed sales analysis with customer breakdowns and costing/profitability analysis.
• Quarterly PowerPoint presentations for board meetings.
• Reconciling and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
• Reconciling and submitting monthly CIS subcontractor returns
• Fully reconciling funded grants, for which spend is submitted quarterly. Working closely with the Funding Contract Manager to ensure all spend is reclaimed, invoices and documents meet
requirements and providing all necessary evidence to support their quarterly funding claims.
• Preparing for year-end including balance sheet reconciliations and collating required information. Liaising with auditors. Posting year-end adjustments and reconciling statutory accounts
to management accounts.
Please get in touch if this role sounds of interest.