We are currently partnering with a Devon based client who are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
This is an exciting, newly created role within a diverse company with significant growth aspirations and where staff are truly valued and invested in.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious, qualified accountant wanting to take the next step in their career.
This position will be office based initially whilst training is taking place, and will then revert to a flexible approach of 3 days office based / 2 days remote working.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and administration
- Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Defining and developing reports using excel BI tools and Sage including variance analysis
- Training and development of the Accounts Assistant
- Managing payroll, pension contributions and HMRC submissions
- VAT returns
- Continuous process improvement and implementing new financial policies and procedures
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Drafting the statutory accounts
- Managing the external audit
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in Statutory and Management Accounts preparation, Payroll & VAT returns
- Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and advanced Excel skills
- Creating reports using Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of financial controls and procedures
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly