Senior Commercial Finance Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
A well known consumer business are looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join the Commercial Finance team play a vital role in ensuring delivery of long-term balanced growth whilst fully understanding current performance.
The role holder will report to the UK&I Commercial Finance Director, whilst working very closely with relevant partners across the business.
- Educate and define the strategy, vision and investment opportunities behind our brands, in partnership with Marketing Directors, to drive long term balanced growth
- Support on opportunities surrounding promotions, pricing
- Deliver outstanding commercial financial management, focusing on performance management, planning and forecasting, to recognise and forecast brand performance.
- Build detailed business/investment cases where appropriate to deliver Innovation and Brand opportunities across capital and marketing activation, managing within both financial and consumer return on investment benchmarks
- Provide strategic challenge and insight based on data and commercial experience, working with business partners to deliver the Plan
- Partner the Innovation team to formulate and model Innovation opportunities
- Support Commercial upskilling of Commercial partners, leading the Finance agenda, working across the teams to enable commercially aware, agile decision making
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Proven FMCG Commercial Finance experience post qualification
- A have a positive demeanour with a desire to challenge and drive improvement.
- Strong SAP knowledge is important and a good proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly excel and power point
Apply for Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly