Finance Manager - 15 month contract - Media
A leading Media organisation is looking ahead to hire an energetic Finance Manager to cover a 15 month maternity leave. With a wide range of product verticals and new business ventures in the pipeline this is an exciting time to begin working with this company.
- Manage end-to-end Marketing, cash and balance sheets
- Deliver financial information and support to the business through insightful management reporting. Track performance against plan and identify and follow up risks and opportunities.
- Prepare financials for Board presentations & other papers.
- Seek and implement reporting efficiencies and improvements to meet the needs of the team
- Drive the agenda in the team of understanding the business and staying close to changes
- Ensure accounts comply with appropriate accounting standards and oversee any audit processes
- Lead on financial modelling and analysis
- Manage the forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Managing a team of three
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within a Media/Marketing Organisation
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills (Advanced Excel skills)
- Management reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Comfortable working in a highly results-focused, complex organisation
- A real leader and proven experience guiding a team of 3+ people
- Strong analytical skills
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly