Project Accountant - Contract
Project Accountant – Contract
£50,000 pro rata or Day Rate equivalent (Inside IR35)
An innovative creative design and production company is looking for a Project Accountant to join their finance function to support the Group Finance Manager and Finance Director during this exciting time of growth for the business. This is an integral role within the finance function and will be the main point of contact for the senior leadership team as the business looks to execute their key objectives for their expansion plans.
The successful candidate will need to be CIMA/ACCA qualified and have prior experience as a Project Accountant with Management Accounts and Business Partnering exposure. This role will require you to support senior leadership as well as offering coaching and mentorship to the juniors in the team, so any previous experience in a similar role will be highly desirable.
- Assist the Financial Controller with full variance analysis and ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed concisely and each month-end is documented accordingly.
- Assist the FP&A manager and the Financial Controller in completing board reporting with commentaries included.
- Perform bank reconciliations of the key accounts across the business as well as coaching and mentoring Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Able to identify and resolve accounting in issues in an efficient manner and escalate any appropriate matters to senior leadership.
- Review, identify and execute process improvement areas across the finance function and coach junior staff to identify additional issues across their remit.
- 2-3 years prior experience in a Project Accounting, Management Accounting or Finance Business Partnering role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with presenting experience.
- Experience within a Private Equity backed business is highly advantageous.
Apply for Project Accountant - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly