Personal Tax Senior
To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client.
Our client are a leading accountancy practice in Wiltshire, who have an excellent reputation of client service.
- To manage their own portfolio of personal tax clients. This will include the whole process from liaising with the clients and third parties to collect the information required and dealing with outstanding matters, preparing the return, drafting letters to clients, advising of client of due dates for payment of tax, submitting the returns online and drafting invoices.
- Have to correspond with clients, third parties and HMRC on other compliance-related matters including dealing with PAYE coding notices, HMRC statements of account, penalty, interest and surcharge notices, basic national insurance matters and payments on account.
- To assist with the production of tax planning strategy reports etc for clients.
- Record their chargeable time on a daily basis and, where required, to work within fee budgets.
- Possible progression to more complex personal tax clients in future once there is a proven track record.
- Part or fully CTA qualified.
- Work experience gained in a Private client department within a professional practice environment.
- Proven experience or an aspiration to undertake an Advisory role (in addition to compliance work)
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Business Development within a Private client Tax context.
Base Salary of up to £45,000
Market leading benefits package