Commercial Finance Analyst
Responsible for achieving timely, accurate and high-quality analysis of financial statements and associated reporting.
To empower those who invest in private markets. Providing industry-defining solutions.
- Line management responsibilities for a small team, to manage on a task by task or client basis
- Be able to make independent judgements and formulate answers when not clearly provided
- To have a clear understanding of reporting and cash flow processes and procedures
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and perform and complete tasks independently and know when to escalate issues
- Be capable of independently conducting analyses of financial statements and capital account movements, extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports
- Interact with clients on a regular basis regarding engagements/projects and to communicate updates, formulate questions and handle queries/requests
- Communicate with Senior Managers regarding questions you have formulated and submitted, derived from the analysis you have performed
- Must be analytical and able to work on own initiative
- Must have the ability to operate within a continuously evolving and competitive business environment
- The ability to know when to escalate issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfortable presenting to senior management and external client
Up to £48,000 + benefits