Finance Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a qualified accountant to fill this remote based, Finance business Partner vacancy. It is critical that you are confident and articulate in order to advise your budget holders. Furthermore, you will be building these relationships remotely so effective communication and good organisational skills will be necessary to facilitate strong working partnerships.
The client is a large multifaceted charity that has offices across the UK. Their diverse array of services mean it is an incredibly varied role with cross-sector stakeholder interaction.
The client has driven their approach to flexible working even further since the emergence of the pandemic; as such this role is predominantly remote based and you will have access to an office for team meetings.
- Engage with senior divisional colleagues on their business plans
- Identify risks and opportunities with Senior Finance Business Partners
- Look across divisional boundaries, identify any replication of services and drive efficient working practices forward
- Interpret and present financial and non-financial analysis to senior divisional managers
- Secure performance improvements where cost centres are under performing to budget and / or forecast.
The successful candidate is a qualified accountant with experience in the not-for-profit sector. We cannot consider your application unless you are FULLY qualified: ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA. You will need to be able to evidence good relationship management and influencing skills in order to be considered for this role.
- The role is predominantly home based.
- It has fantastic scope for professional development and opportunities for progression.