Accounts Assistant | Sheffield | Part time, 20 – 25 hours pw | £20,000 - £25,000 (pro-rated)
Long-standing manufacturing SME (sub £5m turnover) based in the outskirts of Sheffield are looking for a reliable Accounts Assistant to join their team amidst a busy period of growth.
This company can offer true flexibility and a sensible work life balance in a friendly, down to earth working environment. This would be a fantastic role for someone looking to move into a part time position or looking for experience alongside studying AAT.
You will work directly with a highly approachable and knowledgeable Finance Director, taking responsibility for transactional aspects of the finance function.
Your remit will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Assisting the Finance Director with month end requirements
- Matching GRN to invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Credit control
- Query resolution for client’s accounts
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experienced within a similar purchase ledger/ sales ledger role.
- Proactive at problem solving.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- IT literate
- A confident communicator
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a role which offers them genuine flexibility and job security.
If you would like to be considered for the Accounts Assistant role, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly