Up to £80,000 depending on experience.
InfiniteCFO is a rapidly growing fintech company. We combine technology, process, and domain expertise to deliver a world-class finance function that supports companies from funding to growth to exit. We eliminate the burden of tactical, short term approaches to finance and accounting, and deliver lower operating costs and shorter monthly close cycles for our clients.
About the Client CFO Role
We are looking for an experienced executive finance leader who is passionate about and thrives in the fast pace of growing early-stage technology companies.
As Client CFO you will not only be responsible for building our strategic financial plans but will also collaborate with our CEO and executive management team, leveraging your experience to help our clients grow their businesses through all stages of development – from funding, to growth, to exit planning. You have a deep understanding of the finance infrastructure needs of growth companies and an ability to articulate customer requirements that will shape the ongoing development of InfiniteCFO’s full-stack finance function platform.
You are comfortable working remotely from a home-based office and can travel to meet clients onsite, and the InfiniteCFO team at our office space in Cheltenham.
- Working with the executive team to drive the InfiniteCFO business strategy forward
- Providing strategic consulting services to clients including:
- Defining management information needed to build their businesses
- Advising on business and strategic financial planning
- Working with investor partners
- Leading fundraising and exit processes
- Defining reporting for shareholders and investors
- Managing cashflow
- Driving business growth and attending new client meetings
- Working with the executive and product teams to contribute requirements to the development of the InfiniteCFO platform
Key skills & experience
- Experience of scaling businesses
- Experience at CFO / FD level or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability providing strong commercial and financial guidance
- Experience working in technology startups / early-stage businesses (VC and/or PE backed)
- Agility and pace together with an ability to work and make decisions in an ambiguous, changing environment
- Experience leading a variety of fund raising and/or exit transactions.