Tax Associate Partner - Finchley
This is an advisory focused role reporting directly to the Managing Partner. The role will involve tax planning, advisory work and implementing tax projects.
Due to growth we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team. They are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner-managed business area across the UK.
Top 10 North London firm
The Tax Associate Partner duties will be:
- Responsible for tax planning and advisory work for a portfolio of clients
- Identifying opportunities and working with the clients
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from the General Practice partners and the Tax Compliance teams
- Assisting with the implementation of projects
- Assisting with ad-hoc advisory work
- ATED advisory and compliance work
- Trust Register compliance work
- Following established procedures for workflows and updating these when necessary
- Dealing with tax enquiries
- Conducting technical research
- Liaising with Partners
3 years' post-qualification tax experience
- Experience in a small or mid-tier accountancy practice with exposure to owner managed businesses
- Tax advisory/project experience
- Experience of researching technical issues and preparing technical reports
- Broad and general tax knowledge of all aspects of direct taxes
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA with tax experience
The Tax Associate Partner role is offering a competitive salary, study support (if needed), a great career path to progress within the firm and a great benefits package.