FP&A - Financial Modelling
- FP&A - Financial Modelling
- £100,00 per annum
- 6 month FTC
- Banking & Financial Services
A really interesting opportunity to add a lot of value to a Financial Services business that requires you to join on an interim basis. You will generate flexible and robust financial models that will support the business and drive strategic decisions.
The FP&A team is currently spending too much time ensuring spreadsheets are accurate and fixing errors which has led to modelling taking a back seat. Therefore, this need is for an experienced interim to join to lead the financial modelling that will improve key decision-making for Senior Management.
- To build well-structured financial models and develop them from scratch
- Ensuring excel models are easy to follow and understand with drivers and assumptions clearly laid out
- Business partner with Senior Finance to understand the requirements and the data
- Asses and rebuild existing financial models
- Automate models where possible
- Provide analysis and outputs from the model for presentation to management
- Demonstrating to the existing team the benefits of the models and ensuring a knowledge transfer for the future.
Skills & Experience
You will have excellent financial modelling skills and be a real expert on excel. An FP&A background and Accounting Qualification is also a must have.
Evidence of developing and maintaining complex financial models will be key alongside clear analytical and numeracy skills.
Apply for FP&A - Financial Modelling
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly