Senior Operations Manager - Real Estate Funds
Senior Operations Manager - Real Estate Funds - Our Client is an award-winning, multi-national Real Estate investment firm, focused on long-term investments providing investment solutions on behalf of their clients across the globe. They have considerably grown their Real estate business and are now looking to bring in a Senior Operations Manager to provide transactional support to the Fund Controllers and portfolio managers and assist with both product development and new Fund launches. In addition, the role will support data integrity and provide MI to internal and external stakeholders.
The Role: Reporting to the Director in the Real Estate, the successful incumbent will hold responsibility of real estate corporate data management, creating efficiencies for MI, financial, regulatory and tax reporting for Real Estate Funds and the broader duties will involve (but not limited to):
- Supporting the fund controllers with management of taxation activities.
- Supporting process optimisation and maintenance of procedural documentation.
- Setting up and managing the financial control processes for new segregated mandate accounts.
- Producing fund restriction and counterparty credit reporting.
- Assisting with updating the Fund prospectuses.
- Co-ordinating any activities related to regulatory and/or industry body change.
- Co-ordinating the provision of data to Investment Directing and Client Servicing Teams.
- Leading the quarterly reporting process - MSCI, INREV, AREF.
- Providing PM's with support in relation to large Development Projects.
- ESG - Supporting Data gathering and reporting.
- Supporting and/or Co-ordinating operational and data related project and initiatives.
The Person: You are expected to be a qualified (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) accountant with 3+ years post qualified experience, some of which MUST be in a property fund management environment . The role will be an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant with in-depth knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting within investment / asset Management. The incumbent will work closely with the real estate portfolio management, investment and research teams to ensure static data and reporting meet the needs of stakeholders. You should also have good Excel skills and be well organised, proactive and with 'can do' attitude, being able to manage change and process improvement initiatives. You are also expected to be a great communicator and have willingness to travel. This is an excellent opportunity to join well established and well-known globally investment company and to develop and grow their career. Our client will continue to promote agile and remote working.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Senior Operations Manager - Real Estate Funds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly