Real Estate Investment Manager - Client Side - London
Real Estate Investment Manager - Principal - OUR CLIENT is a leading, ambitious, PropCo and Fund who focus across the UK and who are asset class agnostic within the commercial sector. They are liquid and continue to be keen to seek out acquisitions at both single asset and large portfolios level acquisitions. As they continue to source transactions across the country and prepare themselves in readiness for distressed situations, they now seek an experienced Investment Manager to play a pivotal role in their London based acquisitions team'.
THE ROLE: The successful incumbent will focus on:
- Sourcing, underwriting and executing opportunistic UK commercial investment deals across multiple asset classes and situations.
- Networking with agents, vendors etc.
- Managing transaction / investment process from inception, through managing external stakeholders to successful completion.
- Conducting due diligence and effectively contributing and challenging the due diligence assessments/assumptions on acquisitions.
- Building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective acquisitions, including comprehensive sensitivity analysis.
- Analysing and interrogating the operating characteristics of properties within the existing portfolio and prepare comparative reports, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Participating in investment and strategy meetings and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Researching and analysing market data on transactions and using property data to support assumptions and acquisitions.
- Producing and assisting with the preparation of investment documents to support the process of debt and equity raising.
- Assisting with on-going investor relations and reporting to banks.
- Leading own quant analysis (no analyst resource).
THE PERSON: PLEASE ONLY APPLY - IF you have previously worked for a proprietary real estate investor and have proven exposure to UK real estate investment transactions across multiple commercial asset class sectors (including retail). It is highly likely that you will be professionally qualified, but it is more important that you have current and relevant completed transaction and deal driven experience. You will have the capability to source deals as well as possess strong Excel skills and ideally, with a solid educational background. You will lead your own quant analysis (without analyst resource) You should also have national / regional exposure and be able to demonstrate previous experience in underwriting property investment deals along with excellent communication skills demonstrated in sourcing and closing transactions. The chosen candidate will need to produce investment reports and present to the investment committee. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading property company in a commercial and entrepreneurial role.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Real Estate Investment Manager - Client Side - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly