Finance Business Partner – Energy & Infrastructure (PH)
Our client is a major energy & infrastructure business and they are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to lead the day-to-day coordination of all financial matters working with the Director of Business Finance. This will be a highly visible role, with a wide variety of responsibilities, including providing strategic direction to subsidiary businesses and finance teams on policies & procedures, supporting tactical implementation and the development of robust business cases and budgets.
The main accountabilities will be:
- Coordination of financial risks and opportunities against forecast and Project EACs.
- Analysing key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identified possible impacts on the business
- Supporting the further development of the monthly business review process
- Supporting the business in developing and assuring the quality of business cases for major investment decisions and baseline plans
- Ensuring that the financial control framework and scheme of delegations are being consistently applied by subsidiary organisations
- Carrying out financial assurance and audits
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with operational and commercial experience, ideally in an Engineering / Projects environment
- Finance Business Partnering experience, including supporting business case development
- Exposure to either one of (or more) Energy, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Engineering sectors
- Experience of dealing with multiple stake-holders
- Experience in supporting financial control frameworks in distributed groups
This is a first-class opportunity for an ambitious accountant who sees their career as being in a finance business partnering role. There is ample opportunity for career development and in the short term plenty of interesting challenges ahead.
Apply for Finance Business Partner – Energy & Infrastructure (PH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly