Absolute Accountancy Recruitment have partnered with an established business based in Hertfordshire, recruiting for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified candidate with 3+ years post qualification experience. You will be a hands on Finance Manager looking to take your next step in your career.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for the monthly management accounts and, development and leadership of the management accounting team. You will be leading, coaching and managing a team of 4 where you will be required to take a hands on approach and working in the office 3 days per week. In addition to the management accounts, you will also be supporting the FP&A, Tax & Treasury teams and very visible to the wider business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Own, prepare and deliver the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of the Board Pack for the FP&A function
- Lead and manage your team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of stock and margin reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and intercompany reporting
- Compile and present month end margin reporting to senior management
- Take responsibility for the monthly payroll accounting including the payroll balance sheet accounts and headcount analysis reporting
- You will need to be a strong Business Partner and stakeholder manager and strong communication and presentation experience to confidently liaise at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to accurately review task to ensure the highest standards are met
- Strong system experience and an advanced level of excel
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with 3+ years post qualification experience
- Proven team leadership and management
- Excellent presenting and communication experience
- Advanced knowledge and use of excel
- Excellent system skills, ideally with Sage X3 or similar
- SEI experience is highly desirable