We are working with a well established firm of accountants and tax adviser who are looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join their successful team
You will be working as part of the Audit & Assurance department and collaborating with the non-audit service teams.
- Responsibility for managing the audit department
- For smaller clients being hands on and for the larger audits, managing a team
- Managing a portfolio of small and medium sized audit clients including UK multinational and private groups, along with PE-backed enterprises.
- Planning & execution of all audit engagements
- Reviewing and appraising internal working practices, identifying areas where
- Reviewing audit work papers and ensuring that audit files are completed in a timely
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts and any other matters as the practice so requires.
Essential skills Required
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing and running a varied audit portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to coach, mentor and supervise staff in a supportive manner
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of using CaseWare audit software would be a strong advantage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Discretional Bonus
- Extensive Learning and Development Opportunities