Financial Controller role for a division of a global blue-chip business based in Guildford.
Great package and work life balance.
My client is a market leader in an interesting sector. They are a medium sized organisation with the benefits of being owned by a mutli billion parent. Excellent work life balance including exceptionally high holiday allowance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of the finance team (well established and capable)
- Ownership of all internal and external reporting
- Leadership of the finance operations team
- Partnering with the rest of the business - particularly operations to support on the delivery of contracts.
- Evolution of systems and processes
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with relevant finance leadership experience.
Salary of £60,000 - £75,000 - great package including exceptionally high holiday allowance.