Reporting directly to the Business Planning Manager and sitting within the Business Management team, this exciting role would see you working closely with Sales and Senior Leadership, analysing performance and translating findings for the wider business.
My client are one of the world's most highly coveted automotive brands.
- Manage and Control Processes for budget events and manage stakeholder communication at all stages.
- Responsible for management and development of direct line reporting team members.
- Direct operational support for management of budget events.
- Manage KPI reporting and analysis of budget submissions.
- Develop Monthly & Quarterly reporting and Analysis of actual performance versus budget on Key Areas of P&L (Responsible for the management of the monthly Profit Change Analysis (PCA)).
- Supervision and Operational Support of Model hierarchy management.
- Support the Product Lifecycle department in the management of new model pricing process.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Manage and\or Support (as applicable) Key Business Management Projects.
- General support for the Business Management Department Manager when required.
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Commercial financial experience required.
- Line Management Experience required (Management of 2 direct reports and 1 Undergraduate).
- Working experience within a financial controller role desirable.
- Previous experience in branch desirable.
- Understanding of multiple entity/multiple currency environment.
- High level of PC literacy -advanced level of Microsoft Excel required.
- Knowledge and usage of Hyperion (MARS) essential.
- Data Analyst/ Audit background desirable.
- Travel may be required from time to time to support the role (e to a branch).
- Highly organised with ability to deliver key deliverables to challenging deadlines.
- Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Analytical, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
£50,000 plus bonus and a generous suite of flexible benefits.