SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Export Administrator for our client based in the outskirts of Nottingham on a permanent basis.
Are you looking to utilise your import / export knowledge and further develop your experience within a global manufacturing environment? You might be working for a freight forwarder, or possibly in a customs and excise administration post; a role where you'll ensure all processes are followed in line with legislation.
This will be a customer facing position and there will be opportunities for this person to grow into a long term and valued member of a small team dealing with all aspects of Company Export Sales Administration, and Accounts.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting all Office Administrative functions including filing, telephone answering creating Internal Sales orders , producing invoices and order acknowledgments through to dispatch documentation. Liaising with transport providers and communicating internally and externally to ensure smooth dispatch of goods. etc.
- Use of computer systems including MS Office, CRM & Sage 50 or equivalent accounts package and Adobe
- Knowledge of Producing Export paperwork, invoicing, creating delivery notes etc.; is a key requirement
- Supporting internal and external customers with relevant documentation etc.
- Working with other business functions as required.
- Experience in an account's environment ideally with Purchase ledger
The company offers a fantastic working environment and a busy varied role - there is room for progression within the company, they are keen to grow and blossom the staff!
The benefits of this role include:
Working hours: Monday- Friday: 08.30 am - 5.00 pm
This position will pay an annual salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please apply online