Senior Group Reporting Accountant
We are currently recruiting for a for a highly technical Senior Group Reporting Accountant within a high quality UK property firm.
The Senior Group Reporting Accountant will be an integral part of the Finance Team within a listed property group. This property business offers an excellent progression structure within an ambitious and supportive finance team. The role is currently remote working, however looking to move into a flexible hybrid model based in their stunning central London offices.
The Senior Group Reporting Accountant candidate will ideally be practise trained, technically excellent and with strong group consolidation experience within industry. All industry sectors will be considered but property experience is definitely advantageous. The role will become an integral part of the Finance Team and responsible for multiple areas across the business.
This diverse property company provide an amazing environment in which sustainability is emphasised throughout. Their Properties are designed to meet the highest of standards and aim to become part of local communities and provide opportunities for development and employment in local areas.
* Produce accurate accounts and reports of the Group's net rental income.
* Proficiency in the group consolidation systems and relevant areas of the Group's consolidation.
* Aiding the Business Partners and FP&A team to assist in management reporting.
* Work alongside the Group Reporting Manager, Tax and Treasury on corporate and property transactions and restructures.
* Assist with end-to-end production of the Group's statutory accounts and working with external auditors.
* Full financial business support across all other finance teams.
* Additional ad-hoc responsibilities to aid the wider business.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
* ACA qualified (or equivalent accountant qualification)
* Degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent.
* Experience with audit / statutory accounts.
* Confidence in analysing complex transactions and distilling into salient features.
* Ability to produce well thought through, clearly laid out and expressed schedules and papers.
* Excellent Excel and data analysis ability
If you would like to find out more about this amazing opportunity please apply today or get in touch -
Apply for Senior Group Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly