Personal Tax Senior - Independent Bath Accountancy Firm
Join a well established firm of accountants based in the heart of Bath. You will be hands on with preparing Personal Tax returns along with being an advisor to your clients.
Our client are a firm of established Charted Accountants and Tax Advisors.
The duties and responsibilities for this Personal Tax Senior working for this accountancy practice based in Bath are:
- Responsible for the preparation of more complex personal and trust income tax returns for review by the personal tax manager.
- Reviewing personal income tax returns prepared by junior staff.
- Actively participate in assisting the personal tax manager in the management of the department by assisting in the allocation of work to junior staff, ensuring that time costs are recovered and that lockup targets are achieved.
- Engage in the technical training and mentoring of junior staff.
- Assisting the Personal Tax Manager in technical advisory work.
You will have/be:
Bring a plethora of experience in Personal Tax. From preparing Tax returns to CGT's IHT's.
Your previous experience will come from you working in a UK Personal Tax team
Do you have the ambition to be an advisor?
Part Qualified or Fully ATT or CTA qualified.
Competitive base salary (Depending on Experience)
Company pension scheme
Flexible and home working
Career progression along with continued support