Management Accountant - Renewable Energy
Are you a qualified Accountant with experience or at least a keen interest in renewable energy? We’re looking for the next Management Accountant for this highly successful and growing business. Reporting to the Financial Controller you’ll have a broad range of responsibilities. If you’re a pro-active person, self-motivated and eager to learn you’ll do well here.
- Oversee, by way of reviewing and challenging, where necessary the management accounts prepared by external providers
- Take ownership of the preparation of accounts for top company and group tax submissions
- Prepare and present financial performance information to board on a monthly basis
- Work with front-office team to monitor costs against budgets, and assist with asset valuations.
- Assist with financial and tax due diligence workstreams on new transactions
- Oversee audit processes for SPVs and review statutory financials and corporation tax submissions
- Act as a business partner, building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure tight controls and present throughout
- Other Ad-hoc projects and analysis
- You’ll be a qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with strong technical knowledge of IFRS (additional knowledge of UK GAAP also highly valuable)
- Knowledge of/or experience with Fund Accounting and Fund structures preferred
- Experience working with renewable assets and knowledge of relevant subsidy schemes high advantageous
- You’ll be highly organised, able to plan ahead and meet strict deadlines across multiple workstreams
- Your communications skills will be excellent, both verbal and written
- You’ll be driven, self-motivated and ambitious
If a career in renewables is an exciting prospect, and you are qualified accountant, with a strong track record of delivering accurate and efficient results under tight deadlines then we want to hear from you. Apply here today, or get in touch to discuss.
Apply for Management Accountant - Renewable Energy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly