Client Services Adviser (Tax)
If you have already worked in a practice, have a strong background in personal and corporate tax and ideally are ATT qualified (and potentially would like to study for your CTA), then we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Studying or Newly Qualified Tax professional to join a fun, vibrant and family-like practice firm with a recognisable name in the market.
Our client has a team of talented individuals, many of who joined either as school-leavers or in the early stages of their accountancy careers and have gained experience and qualifications as part of the team.
This growing accountancy firm is passionate about nurturing home-grown talent and the importance of offering a space for team members to grow and develop into rounded business advisers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- P11D benefit in kind forms
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns (working with the accounts team to complete these).
- Ad-hoc advisory projects.
There are lots of opportunities for the successful candidate recruited to develop and take on new challenges including progression to a Supervisor role.
Whether that's by taking on further responsibilities such as billing, or reviewing work, or by working on some of the super interesting advisory work we help out clients with, or by completing further qualifications, for example ACCA or CTA.
Our client will require the candidate to have both a corporate and personal tax background.
However, you must have a particularly strong personal tax background as all of the tax compliance team members are responsible for their own portfolio of personal tax clients.
- Be tax qualified already (AAT, plus possibly CTA) or have strong technical skills from lots of experience of providing quality personal and tax compliance services.
- Commercially savvy
- Want to work in an awesome team, focused on client delight
A competitive package + fun working environment with flexible working
Continuous mentoring and study support