Assistant Manager - Fund Accounting
Assistant Manager (Fund Accounting) - Private Equity & Real Estate. Our Client, are a highly-regarded and well-known alternative investments company that focuses on Fund Accounting for Real Estate and Private Equity clients and they are now looking to add an Assistant Manager to their ever-growing Fund Accounting team.
The Role will see the individual involved in leading a team of accountants with responsibilities such as:
- Leading a team of accountants in the day-to-day operations of several portfolios.
- Monitoring and reviewing team members' work ensuring its accuracy and overall presentation of deliverables.
- Undertaking quality review of trial balance and financial statements.
- Tracking ongoing workloads and ensuring that all internal and client requirements are met.
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients, third parties, and central services.
- Hold regular team meetings and host 1:1s to support the development of junior team members.
- Ensuring the immediate line managers are kept aware of all issues/queries/work in progress that may impact the quality of service provided.
- Assisting the management in preparing financial statements templates and setting up complex bookkeeping.
The Person should be a fully qualified accounting professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with a strong academic record to show. They should also be able to demonstrate a full understanding of real estate/private equity accounting, and should possess previous experience in this sector. Experience in using property management systems such as YARDI, QUBE or Horizon is also desirable. Should you possess these qualities, as well as display strong leadership skills, and also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, then this role proves to be an exciting proposition for you. Finally, if you possess the ability to manage the day-to-day workflow of a specialist team of Fund Accountants, then you should be applying for this role.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Assistant Manager - Fund Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly