AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant
Looking for that Growing Company to help you achieve your Long Term Goals of becoming a Qualified Accountant then look no Further…
This well established and growing accountancy practice is seeking to recruit an AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant to join their Very Friendly team based in Wokingham
The role is suitable for a AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA accountant who wishes to progress to full qualification. Full study support will be provided.
Key elements of the AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant role are:
- Bookkeeping and Vat returns
- Prepare and assist with management accounts
- Assistance in the Preparation of year end accounts for limited companies and sole traders
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Providing support to clients as and when required
Ideally with previous practice experience you will have the potential to manage your own small portfolio of clients. Experience of Sage and or Quickbooks is advantageous and in return you will receive a salary of between £24k-£28k + study package.
Apply for AAT Part Qualified Trainee Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly