Head of FP&A
As a key member of the senior leadership team, the Head of FP&A will partner senior leaders to lead and develop the commercial strategy of the organisation. Your role will oversee, analyse and interpret key financial metrics and indicators to ensure that business activity is managed in line with strategic plans and objectives.
Our client is a public sector organisation.
- You will provide detailed financial analysis across all business areas to support the achievement of the organisation's commercial development and performance.
- Oversee and review the monthly management accounts and analyse the key financial performance elements
- Support regional business stakeholders with complex financial issues and provide the necessary guidance and direction to seek appropriate solutions
- Oversee and review input to budget and forecasting for half year, annual and 3 year business planning cycle
- Provide an overview and report on monthly management accounts, identifying and analysing variances and working with the business unit teams to seek suitable remedial action.
- Work with the business units to develop and understand all key performance data and trends
- Accountancy qualification with significant number of years PQE
- PQEHighly analytical analyticalanalytical analyticalwith a curious mind and able to challenge the status quo
- quoProven previous experience in developing new systems, processes and procedures
- Able to influence all key stakeholders up to and including board level
- Good understanding of project management
- Proven previous experience in development and management of financial controls and compliance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Head of FP&A Public Sector and Government, London