Fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, global business in the position of Finance Manager. This role will suit a qualified accountant looking to make the next step in their career, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a professional and supportive team, in a business which has truly embraced flexible working and has introduced new initiatives to support their employees mental health and well-being.
My client are an international information and technology business, who have a strong outlook for the future. They are market leaders in their field, continuously developing innovative products and services to support their clients.
As Finance Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Support management of the external audit relationship
- Support month-end close process
- Accounting of non-trading entities including month end reconciliations
- Provide support to ensure a robust SOX control environment is in place
- Support technical accounting initiatives within the team
- Support tax management including international tax, VAT and internal reporting
- Regular liaison with wider finance team and key internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects as requested by Senior Finance Manager
- Involvement in wider finance initiatives to constantly improve and evolve the finance function
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Previous experience of SOX (desirable)
- Strong technical accountant - experience of external audit and the production of financial accounts
- Ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive mindset
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
In return, the client is offering a salary c£50-60k, dependent on experience, plus an excellent wider benefits package. This is a rare opportunity for a strong technical accountant to become a valued member of a finance team, with real progression and development prospects moving forward.