Accounts Payable - Temporary contract - immediate start
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable on a temporary basis to be able to help cover summer holiday leave. We are looking for someone who is immediately available to be able to hit the ground running to help support the large AP team who are based in Barnsley.
- Processing high volume Purchase invoices to customers to meet the deadlines
- Scan and attach copy of invoices to each invoice posted
- Registering sub contract ledger invoices on to the ERP system
- Liaise with sub-contractors re payments
- Receive/match goods receives note or delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Filing of delivery notes and paid invoices
- General housekeeping across the ledgers requiring manual allocation
- Supporting the finance team with general duties
- Excellent IT and Excel skills to an advanced level
- Manage workload and prioritise
- Experience to working with high volume
- Experience in working in a Medium/Large company
- Proactive and conscientious approach to work
- Be versatile, flexible, professional and reliable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a team
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.