This leading eCommerce FMCG company is the rapidly growing and substantial £multi-million UK operation of an equally fast growth global group.
This significant growth and continuing several £100m UK & Ireland expansion have led to the requirement for a CFO.
Reporting to UK & Ireland General Manager, this leadership position will encompass a wide range of finance and commercial finance responsibilities including:
- Developing the current small finance team and leading the UK & Ireland finance function
- Liaison and input to accounting and finance operations in Europe
- Management of statutory and monthly reporting, full financial control and tax
- Management of forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
- Cashflow management and financing arrangements
- Systems development and development of the financial control function for growth
- Strategic and commercial finance advice to management
- Negotiation with suppliers and 3rd parties
- Corporate governance and liaison with auditors and professional advisers
- Liaison with operations, logistics and sales management across the business
- Liaison with Group Head Office and international operations as required
- Working closely with and business partnering the General Manager
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Additional responsibilities for European accounting and VAT
- Travel to European operations c. 3 -4 times a year
For this high growth CFO opportunity, candidates should have Finance Director/CFO experience and be fully qualified. eCommerce and FMCG experience is strongly preferred. You should also have experience of European accounting and VAT. You should be able to demonstrate a strong track record in a substantial organisation, ambition, hunger and a "can do" attitude.
Given the growth to date and continuing projected growth, this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a unique global group.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.