Management Accountant - Creative Agency - Central London
Management Accountant - Media Creative Agency - Central London
Calling all Management Accountants, my client within the Media industry are looking to hire a part qualified/finalist Management Accountant to come on board on a permanent basis. This Management Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance team and senior management within a busy role preparing the management accounts for the UK and an oversees entity.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they enter a phase of growth and expansion. This role is currently working remotely following government guidelines and will offer a flexible working pattern once restrictions are lifted.
The role offers a competitive salary along with study support and company benefits.
The client would consider part qualified/finalist and qualified CVs.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to the department heads and understand variance analysis.
- Lead meetings with senior management to discuss month end numbers.
- Support the preparation of monthly finance packs by working day 7.
- Payroll postings for the UK.
- Calculate commissions to the paid for sales, advertising and events teams.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of audit files for all UK entities with support from the team.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Review year-end statutory accounts.
- HMRC compliance such as PSA.
- Responsible for the completeness of all the UK entities.
- Part qualified/finalist/qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant
- At least 2 years' experience working in management accounts
- Experience with multi-currency
- Hands on experience within a similar Management Accountant role
- Experience working for a medium sized company is desirable
- A background within a Creative company is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, with a hands on work approach
- Strong proficiency in Excel required
- Happy to get stuck in with all aspects of finance
- A confident business partner
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.