Qualified Finance Manager - Harrogate
A very exciting opportunity has come up for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Finance Manager to join a leading Harrogate based business, and report directly to the Financial Controller.
Following a recent restructure due to further company growth, this business are now looking to hire a brand new Finance Manager who will be the number two to the FC, and work in a commercially focused role, which will be responsible for overseeing the finance team.
***This role would be ideally suited to a driven an ambitious qualified Management Accountant/Finance Manager on the upward trajectory of their career, who is commercially focused and would like to manage a team***
Their offices are based close to Harrogate train station, and they have free on site parking - the offices are therefore easily accessible from Leeds, Knaresborough and York - but they are operating a hybrid working pattern, so the role will be base din the office 3 days a week, and from home 2 days a week.
The role will take responsibility for full management accounts preparation, and managing all key stakeholder relationships.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Managing a team of 4 staff.
- Responsible for the submission of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for ensuring P&L and Balance Sheet queries are responded to within agreed timescales.
- Cashflow, production, monitoring and control.
- Reviewing and implementing new processes to deliver reporting
- Developing detailed and ongoing variance and trend analysis, which will include interaction with the operations team at all levels.
- Supporting the Annual Statutory Audit's.
- Assisting continuous improvement within the finance department and reporting
- Supporting on ad-hoc tasks, projects and reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA finalist qualified - Essential
- Have previous experience of full management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of staff management - Desirable
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with both finance and non finance stakeholders - Essential
- Have an advanced knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Hybrid working
- Free on site parking
- Accessible by public transport (Bus and Train)
- 25 days holiday
- Brilliant progression opportunity and a clear career path within a fast growing business
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.