SF Group are delighted to be working with an Atherstone based business in the recruitment of a Finance Manager to supervise a team of 3.
Our client are a local subsidiary of a PLC business and therefore the successful candidate will be experienced within an SME background, ideally within a subsidiary of a larger group.
The role will encompass:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Management Information pack to PLC reporting deadlines
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Develop KPI's and management information reports that meet management's needs.
- Ensure robust financial controls and processes are in place.
- Ensure Group Rules are adhered to.
- Production of quarterly forecasts to Group timetable covering P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow complete with variance analysis.
- Oversee the transactional team to ensure all deadlines are met including payroll collation for outsourcing
The successful candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA and be seeking a hands on role within a growing business.
If this role is of interest, please apply today