Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
To £450 per day umbrella
A FTSE 100 global utilities group and one of the UKs largest employers is keen to attract an interim Financial Reporting Accountant to support one of their divisions.
You will be responsible for preparing and delivering actuals and financial reporting for the entity as well as forecasts with associated commentary.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring accuracy, integrity and completeness of actuals and relevant interim and year end disclosures
- Managing all entity/ functional level financial reporting
- Build strong relationships across finance and the entity to ensure financial deliverables and timescales are agreed and adhered to
- Prepare insightful narrative on key financial reports and Entity/ Functional reports
- Qualified ACMA /ACCA/ACA
- Strong technical accounting skills ideally gained in a Plc environment
- Knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible and proactive approach to work as this role will mainly be working independently
How to Apply
If you are seeking the opportunity to work within a listed environment for a global leader, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, quoting reference 372502.