Group Financial Controller
Competitive salary and benefits package
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Quickline is built around its customers, the team, a high-quality network and multiple opportunities for growth. These characteristics are central to our Vision, "to be a highly valued by the customers we serve, the communities in which we operate and the quality and commitment of the members of our own team."
Having recently partnered with Canadian private equity investor, Northleaf Capital, over the next few years we will bring affordable and reliable Superfast internet and associated services to 100% of homes, businesses and equipment within our rapidly expanding coverage area.
We're a people focused business so on a daily basis you'll work with every area of our business, gathering data and insights and then asking, 'why?' or, 'how?' that impacts our customers, our strategy, our people or investors.
You will take responsibility for,
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of our financial management, accounting systems, and processes using innovation, technology, and dashboards.
- Working closely with our CFO to shape our strategy, build our financial reporting suite as well as developing and progressing the finance department.
- Producing annual company statutory financial statements for all businesses across the group and delivering the group annual report and financial statements.
- Working closely with the CFO to address technical accounting queries and optimise statutory entity structure in line with corporate strategy.
- Leading the wider finance team to ensure all day-to-day financial compliance requirements are achieved.
- Identifying potential process and system enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency in meeting the group's financial reporting requirements, including 'future-proofing' existing processes for business growth.
- Supporting M&A work and other group-wide finance projects as required.
You'll be very much at the heart of our plans to quadruple our customer base and triple our headcount within 2 years.
The Successful Applicant
If you're ambitious and really want to progress your career, we'll offer you a great salary, a chance to work with wonderful people and the opportunity to work in a really clever way armed with innovation and technology. You'll have flexibility to work from home, or the office, to suit your commitments, family and leisure activities but it's likely you'll be in our Hessle office 2 or 3 days per week.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package, progression opportunity, flexible working, forward-thinking culture.
Closing Date: 13/08/21
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGWJN0720212942141Z