Accounts Payable Assistant
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable Assistant opportunity, working for our well established client based in Nechells, Birmingham. As part of a busy finance team you will have stand alone responsibility for the end to end processing of the purchase ledger.
This role is initally temporary, you must be immeidately available to be considered or available at short notice and able to commit to a temporary role. This role could progress in to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you responsibilities will include:
- Printing, coding and inputting Purchase invoices on to the system.
- Approving invoices
- Reconciling statements and preparing statements for month end payments
- Liaising with staff member and dealing with their credit card statements and receipts
- Dealing with queries
- Completing new Supplier credit applications
The ideal candidate :
- Experience of working within an Accounts Payable role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel