SF Recruitment are supporting a market leading consumer service driven business with double-digit first quarter growth in 2021. The organisation is seeking to add a Part-Qualified Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) to the team, managing a team of 3 and supporting the wider finance function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business with a great working culture.
- Management accounts and associated schedules and KPI's
- Preparation of the monthly management presentation results slides
- Manage the month end process for the Central Overheads division and ensure the preparation of accurate monthly management accounts and management information for Senior management
- Review designated accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis (e.g. PLC accruals, Professional Fees, Property Insurance)
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports accurately and timely including variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the production of monthly debt analysis
- Review Revenue and Volume postings on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly schedules, KPI's and presentations for the Executive Management team and Board of Directors
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly material for Investors and shareholders
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant with ad hoc queries and special projects as requested by the Executive Committee and operational management
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the Oracle general ledger including maintaining the chart of accounts and creating reports
- Provide clarity, direction and development for team members and facilitate good relationships across all central functions and operations
Please get in touch if this role sounds of interest.