This market leading manufacturing business has ambitious plans for growth. The management team of this impressive business is now in the market for an ambitious FP&A Manager to support the strategy of this dynamic division.
The scope of the role:
- Prepare and present the management information pack to senior management including key insights into performance across the business
- Implement new controls across the business
- Enhance finance business partnering philosophy throughout the finance team to provide a high-quality service to internal customers and improve decision making capability
- Drive the month end reporting agenda
- Lead, manage and develop a team of 3
- Drive projects to improve efficiency and ensure profit improvement plans are achieved
This is a great opportunity to join a business that really values people and innovation. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong stakeholder management skills, and experience of management reporting across a large, fast paced business. Strong analysis skills are key, some SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly