Accountancy Recruit is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes. This is a full-time, permanent position and will be a sole charge role with responsibility for the finance function from the day-to-day transactions to month end accounts and year end statutory/compliance obligations. This is a fantastic time to join an innovative, happening and contemporary company with ambition and drive.
So, if you like variety and have the technical ability to maintain the accounts function from start to finish you will find this job very interesting. You will need a flexible approach to get involved in all aspects of the accounts, managing debtors and creditors, business facing with the bank and presentation of financial reports to the Directors.
- Sole charge responsibility for the company's account's function using Xero.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet and profit & loss accounts.
- Robust cash flow forecasting.
- Day to day purchase and sales ledger maintenance.
- Responsible for making payments.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Debtor management/chasing debt.
- Calculation of VAT and returns, dealing with HMRC.
- Processing the monthly payroll
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Month end closing of accounts.
- Preparation of year end and liaison with the external Accountants.
If you are currently working as a: Finance Manager, Accounts Manager, Bookkeeper, Accountant or Management Accountant this will be your next career move!
The successful Applicant
- Fully or Part Qualified: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Qualified by Experience.
- Background or genuine interest to work in Manufacturing.
- Experience of Xero would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary: £30-40,000 pa
- Hours: 9am - 5pm (35-hour week)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support if required.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly