Credit Controller - Commercial Property OUR CLIENT is a prosperous privately owned property company with an expansive portfolio of commercial and residential properties across London and the UK. Due to recent expansion, they have instructed us on a brand-new hire for a Credit Controller to join their dynamic team.
The Role, as a Credit Controller, your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following.
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties and chasing outstanding arrears owned.
- Delivering credit decisions within agreed timeframes.
- Ensuring all transactions are compliant with company protocol and policy.
- Ensuring all debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Instructing debt collectors and bailiffs; and acting as a liaison to resolve all matters in a timely and effective manner.
- Undertaking all necessary processes to maximise timely and effective underwriting of transactions.
- Adhering to the prescribed risk management framework.
- Ensuring the appointment of legal representatives and effective resolutions of litigation issues.
- Taking necessary actions to protect the company from adopting unnecessary risk positions.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have 2+ years of commercial property credit control experience. The successful applicants will be able to work toward strict deadlines, and have prior experience instructing Bailiffs / debt collectors. You should be detail-oriented, and able to adopt an assertive work style. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desirable as the role involves communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly