Client Accountant - Real Estate
Lettings Client Accountant. Our Client is a growing lettings and management company operating in London, due to their sustained growth they are looking for a Lettings Client Accountant to join their expanding team to handle their extensive portfolio.
- Taking responsibility for the lettings lifecycle of a portfolio of residential properties.
- Conducting regular and thorough bank and deposit reconciliations.
- Working with the credit control team in chasing outstanding arrears.
- Preparing month and year end accounts.
- Navigating the property management system and ensuring to post all tenant receipts correctly.
- Assisting the Client Accounts manager with any ad hoc / special duties.
The Person is expected to be a dynamic and forward thinking individual from a lettings background, you will be well versed in move in and out accounting as well as have proficient understanding of a Property Management system such as Yardi or QUBE. You will thrive off of a busy and quick environment and create your best product under pressure. This is a great opportunity to expand upon your lettings accounting knowledge and join one of the UK's quickest growing Property Management companies as a lettings client accountant.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for Client Accountant - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly