£48,000 - 55,000K
My client, a housing association and are looking for a Finance Manager on a 12 month basis. The role will be a blend of Office/WFH.
The role reports into the Director
- Overseeing all Finance and Commercial Operations
- Coordinate the budget and forecasting processes and feed into longer term plans
- lead on and deliver regulatory reports, involving real attention to detail
- Share in Finance systems improvements, especially regarding the planning applications
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
- Solid understanding of Finance IT applications
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.