SF Recruitment are supporting our respected client to appoint a Finance Assistant to join their team in Birmingham city centre. This is a permanent opportunity reporting to directly to the finance supervisor, you will be working as part of a small and friendly team. My client is a well recognised business who are proud of their approach to being an active part of their local communities, they have modern and open plan offices and are looking for someone who will share their values and enthusiasm to achieve company goals and activities.
You duties will include:
- Matching batching and coding invoices
- Processing payments by BACs and cheque
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing expenses
- Managing debtors and creditors
- Monthly reporting
- Resolving queries
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working as part of a transactional finance team
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a collaborative team member
- Actively seek out available information, and use it to complete your own work effectively
- Have previous experience with computerised accountancy systems and MS Excel
You will be working 37.5 hours per week in the office, Monday to Friday. They offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and close for Christmas, flexible working hours are available, a competitive pension and further benefits for the successful candidate. Interviews will commence on 16th August 2021.