Serbian speaking Finance Director, PE Backed
Marks Sattin Executive Search is working with a PE Backed Manufacturing business who are looking for a highly skilled Finance Director to partner with the CFO in driving the continued success and growth of the business.
As Finance Director, you will be expected to report and present at board level, therefore experience as a finance representative on the board in a highly leveraged environment is preferred. You will have full responsibility for managing the finance function, along with working in a partnership with the CFO to develop, deliver and evaluate the overall strategy for the business. By maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, you will be a valued contributor to executive-level strategy through the preparation of detailed and insightful performance analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
The ideal Finance Director candidate must have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA).
- Serbian speaking to proficient business level.
- Be a capable communicator, and be able to present to both investors and shareholders.
- Having experience in a private-equity backed business would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to mentor and motivate the finance team.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.