Finance Analyst | Spalding | £30,000 - £35,000
Are you a nosy parker? Are you looking to become CIMA qualified?
This one might be for you!
We are delighted to be partnering with a group in the Spalding region who have an attractive opportunity for a confident management accountant / finance analyst.
You’ll really enjoy getting away from the crunch of the numbers and out into the engine room. This role plays a key part in helping the local leadership team understand the true drivers of success. Your insight will be key. You’ll marry the financial data / your reporting with the commercial messages and narratives from your colleagues. Your commentary will provide valuable summaries around>
- Factors affecting profitability (and profit maximization plans)
- Areas of cost trending and cost reduction plans
- Factors which erode or protect margin
- Variances to expectation (against budgets or rolling forecasts)
- Product variances
- Waste-age and production inefficiencies
- Performance trends and best practice
It’s a superb ‘added value focus’ for an Assistant Management Accountant / Finance Analyst who is equally comfortable in front of Excel as they are out in management meetings / on the shop floor.
There is significant career development opportunity and you’ll enjoy working in a setting where exciting change is the norm.
There is so much to like – high job security, major career scope, a broad and involved remit with lots of projects alongside the BAU routines, support to become qualified, an approachable manager, a team that are grateful for your input….
If you are looking for a challenging new role and have a background within a management accounting / reporting / analytical role we would welcome the chance to speak.
- Understanding of core month end accounting (accruals / prepayments, journals, reconciliations) as a minimum – ideally previous involvement in production of full and detailed management accounts.
- AAT or a relevant degree / part qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Great Excel
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to ‘see the big picture’ and understand what the numbers are actually saying in real life.
If you would like to be considered for the Finance Analyst role in Spalding, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly