Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant | Spalding | £30,000 - £40,000
Are you a confident and diligent finance professional seeking a new challenge within a business that can offer you opportunity to develop?
This is a business facing role in a business delivering exciting levels of growth. Your role will include an interesting balance of core management accounting / reporting alongside business partnering and project involvement.
There’s tons of scope to add value and really make a difference. You’ll have the freedom to get out into the business and work with the non finance teams to understand what the numbers are actually saying. You’ll be a critical business partner supporting decision making by shining a light of areas of variance.
It’s a role that will really give you chance to understand the levers of success and the factors which underpin / influence the variances to budget / forecast etc.
You’ll be working for a supportive, modern-minded and proactive divisional head of finance who will give you the encouragement, mentoring and guidance to set you up to succeed.
There’s lots of scope for your role / career to progress and develop and you’ll enjoy being part of a meritocratic culture.
It would suit someone who enjoys management accounting / reporting / business partnering and wants to work in a collaborative environment.
You will need:
- A strong baseline of core month end accounting skills *(either from practice or industry)
- A degree or AAT completed (and ideally an appetite to become fully qualified CIMA / ACCA)
- Excellent analytical skills including good knowledge and understanding of Excel functionality
- Great interpersonal skills – confidence to get out into the business and lift the bonnet
- To be a team player – you’ll interact closely with colleagues in finance and nonfinance areas of the business and you need to be someone who enjoys pulling together to make things happen.
- Tenacity and naturally inquisitive nature – you’ll be given free rein to dig into costs, variances, forecasts etc and the role would be enjoyed by someone who will enjoy that level of commercial interaction and problem solving.
If you would like to be considered for the Commercial Management Accountant role in Spalding, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Apply for Commercial Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly