Management Accountant | York | £35,000 - £45,000
Rapid growth business has a newly created opportunity for a hands-on and proactive Management Accountant in York.
You will undertake an extremely varied business-facing role, working in close partnership with both the qualified FC and strategically focused CFO. The business is experiencing extremely exciting growth and associated positive change. There is major scope for professional development and chance to be involved in interesting projects alongside the business as usual.
There is scope for the role to develop into FC of a key large subsidiary.
The role will include:
- Management accounts preparation and presentation
- Supporting the FC with consolidated reporting packs for board level review
- Balance sheet control / reconciliation
- Cash management and reporting
- Variance analysis
- Margin and profit stream reporting
- Business partnering
- Projects (continuous improvement of controls, processes, reporting and business support)
The Business requires
The role would suit a capable and diligent Management Accountant seeking a broad role in a progressive growth business where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm.
You will need to be comfortable working in a change environment – the business is aspirational and investing heavily in further expansion.
You will need:
- To be progressing toward or have completed a professional qualification (ACCA / ACA or CIMA)
- A strong track record of success within a hands-on assistant management accountant or management accounting role
- A naturally proactive approach to making a difference and making improvements
- A hands-on style
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team
- Excellent Excel skills
To be considered for the Management Accountant role in York, please click ‘apply now’ or contact our team direct for a confidential chat.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly