Business Analyst - Front-Office
Are you an experienced Front Office Business Analyst with a pragmatic attitude and experience working within an Investment Banking environment?
This role would play a key part in ensuring the ongoing compliance to the Boundary Rules of FRTB.
- The Senior BA will engages with all parts of the Group responsible for meeting requirements for the new Trading Book Banking Book Boundary rules.
- Working with Front Office, Traded Risk, Finance and Regulatory Policy, this role would undertake a gap analysis of current state of desk structure and policies around trading book/banking book boundary, controls and procedures currently implemented, and identify the areas that require change.
- The role would be responsible for agreeing the scope and priorities for these changes, and then help execute the changes required to set up new desks and ensure any updated policies and procedures are implemented in time for the regulatory go-live dates.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a large scale Front Office/Trading Desk transformation programme - preferably a large regulatory programme
- Engagement with stakeholders across Front Office trading; Risk; Technology and Capital Management functions
- Understanding of how trading and risk management activities are organised into formal units, and the rules/standards around these:
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003