Purchase Ledger Clerk - South Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a PE backed, fast growing, dynamic business, who have fantastic offices based near to Leeds City Centre (easily accessible via public transport). The business have continued to grow throughout 2021, so this is a great time to join the company!
They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team, based at their Head Office in South Leeds.
- Match and code invoices
- Deal with queries
- Payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger input
- Verify Subcontractor payments
- Processing of expense claims
- General accounts and office support
- Assisting with transport administration
- Previous experience of an end to end purchase ledger role
- A structured and organised approach to work, self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload meeting deadlines and ensuring successful completion of tasks
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond well to change
- Confident with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player who welcomes challenges to achieve greater results
- Good Excel knowledge
- 25 days holiday
- Car Parking onsite
- Remote working option
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.